So Cartoon Network reps got in touch with us and they wanna give a bunch of stuff away just because Star Wars: The Clone Wars is just that damn cool. Okay, real quick, watch it every Sunday, 9PM on Cartoon Network. You're gonna have to, really, because our contest is a test of your Star Wars trivial knowledge! You could win a limited edition Star Wars shirt, two posters and this baby.
Here's how it's going to go down.
Pick any only 5 questions to answer. If you pick more than 5, we're counting only the first 5.
1 Point Questions
- Which clone is Anakin Skywalker’s second-in-command?
- Which clone is Obi-Wan Kenobi’s second-in-command?
- What mystical energy field gives the Jedi Knights their power?
- What is the name of the Zabrak warrior recruited by Count Dooku to replace Asajj Ventress?
- What diminutive, green Jedi Master presides over the Jedi Council?
2 Point Questions
- On what planet is the Jedi Council’s headquarters?
- What is the name of the Duchess of Mandalore?
- What is Ahsoka Tano’s race?
- On what planet is the Republic’s primary clone production facility?
- What is the name of the king of Toydaria?
3 Point Questions
- What is the name of the Twi’ilek rebel leader on Ryloth?
- What is the name of the Prime Minister of Mandalore?
- What is the name of the most widely used printed language in the Star Wars universe?
- Which Jedi Master first brought Ahsoka Tano to the attention of the Jedi Order?
- What is the name of Jabba the Hutt’s offspring?
I know you guys are going to Google it. But please, please Googling for these answers is highly, highly discouraged. Don't be a dick.
How to win the limited edition shirt and two posters:
- The person with the highest score automatically wins the limited edition shirt and two posters. Those prizes are care of Cartoon Network.
- Since I know even though I said "don't Google," a bunch of you still will, ties will be broken with a random draw via random.org.
- They will be the ones to send you the items.
How to win the Star Wars chopsticks
- Just join.
- As long as you answer 5 questions, whether you get them right or not, you are eligible to win the chopsticks
- The winner will be picked via random.org.
Deadline for the entries will be October 9, 2011 by midnight. Winners will be announced on October 10, 2011.
Who can join?
Just about anyone who lives in the Philippines. Please share this post with all your Star Wars geek friends.
Got questions? Ask em' here and we'll try to answer.